As you would expect we have lots and lots of Policies and Procedures which are continually reviewed and updated, in fact far too many to list here! If there is anything in particular that you would like to know the nursery’s policy on please feel free to ask and we would be happy to email you a copy. If you would like to read either of the two most important nursery policies please click on the links below.
Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
We do have a few Key Policies to note:
- Our Nursery Rules with regard to sickness & diarrhoea ask that children are kept off for 48 hours from the last bout of sickness or loose bowel movement.
- High temperature, rash or spots coupled with a fever or severe coughs & colds, children should be kept off for 24 hours.
- Antibiotics, children must be kept off for 24 hours from the first dose of medication.
- We have a Healthy Eating Policy and we are a ‘Nut Free Zone’.
- We cannot re-heat Chicken or Rice, this is an environmental health directive.
GDPR Policy: Please click on the link to read our revised policy:
GDPR policy (Privacy notice)
(Updated the 19th April 2018)